Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mix It Up, Manage It and Make It Happen Monday


Found on theberry.com and posted on Pinterest
It’s Monday.  I’m tired.  I can’t afford a gym membership.  It’s rainy.  I don’t have the time.  I don’t have equipment at home.  It’s too hard and complicated.  Groan.  Whimper. Drone on.

Okay,  are we done of the excuses?  Any more reasons you'd like to argue for staying out of shape and unhealthy and unhappy?  I didn't think so.

Get off your justifications/defenses and go sweat.  NOW!!!  You can find SOMETHING in one of these fantastic workout diagrams that I found on buzzfeed: 


It’s time to quit complaining and moaning and groaning and make excuses – take that time and energy and turn it into something positive that you can be proud of when you look in the mirror a month from now and when you begin to feel more energy and healthier than you have in a long time.

Remember – you are a wild woman, and wild women get it done. 

It’s that simple… and that hard…

Blessings,


Found on Pinterest - via backonpointe.tumbler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment