Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wild Woman Wednesday

Wild Women are courageous!

Recently I shared with you information on a speaker/author that I found very powerful - Margie Warrell.  In fact, I'm featuring her book as our book of the month in May.  Well, here's a fun yet revealing quiz that Margie has on her site - it's the "Courage Quiz", and will help you discover your "Courage Quotient."

I think these kind of quizzes can be very helping in discovering your strengths as well as areas where you might like to work on to improve.  It will only take a few minutes to answer, and I hope you will have new insights into your courage levels.  You may be surprised!

So exercise your courage and take the quiz today!

http://margiewarrell.com/couragequiz/

Blessings,

Coach Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment